Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Going in Circles

Hi Everyone!
Today I walked in circles.  No jokes!  My moms decided I needed to learn how to do something called lunging.  Apparently one of my moms is supposed to be attached to me via a rope, called a lunge line and I am supposed to walk in a circle around her.  I don't know what the purpose of this new exercise is yet and, quite frankly it's kind of boring.  Shhhh, don't tell my moms though!  I have a reputation as a good boy to uphold!

Sarah helped to show me what to do at first because I just couldn't understand what K was trying to ask me to do.  She allowed me to follow her around the circle while K stood at the center.  Once I got what was being asked of me I was able to go it alone.


R shot some video of us working.  Unfortunately this site keeps giving K an error message every time she attempts to post it.  This is why horses aren't fans of technology!  As soon as K and R figure out what the technical difficulty is, they've promised to post.  Stay tuned!

Polo


No comments:

Post a Comment