Monday, July 4, 2011

A Good Day

I couldn't stand the pink bandage, so
I took it off myself...
It was hot but otherwise quiet today.  I remember running a lot last night... I ran a lot longer than I ever did in race training.  I ran right out of my hoof bandage, so my foot is a bit sore now.  I should feel bad about running out of my bandage... but it was pink, which is so embarassing!


Yellow!
I had a great visit with my moms today.  They came to visit me and took care of my foot, cleaning it out really well and re-bandaging it.  This time they did my foot in a much more respectable yellow.  K did the bandaging honors today while R gave me pets and kisses and told me what a good boy I am.  I tried to be a good boy and keep my foot still, but it seems like such a long time to stand on three legs!

My shoulder and withers are feeling much better.  Today, my moms kept exclaiming how much better I look.  My hair isn't growing back, but I'm trying really hard to grow it back, because I think it would make my moms happy.

Me helping Momma K take photos!
After a nice shower and my re-bandaging, I went back out with Sarah.  K and R came out with us to retrieve my shredded pink bandages.  I told them the pink had to go!  After the pick up, we had a photo shoot.  I've never been surround by cameras before, but this modeling thing is great!  I get to mug while eating and hanging out.  If I walk over to one of my moms, I get extra attention!  Hm, I wonder if I can just model for a while.  I wonder if I can model and compete in horse trials?  I should ask Oreo...

Sarah and I are getting along great now.  She taught me some manners and I helped her understand that the train isn't really scary.  Then last night we were both terrified by the fireworks, so we had to stick together!  Anyway, Sarah took part in my photo shoot, and I have to say, she's very easy to work with.  She even taught me a pose!  It's called sticking your tongue out at the camera.  It's pretty fun!

Here are some pictures to brighten your day!  They sure seemed to make my moms happy.

Lights, camera... tongues out!
 

Aren't Sarah and I adorable?

~Polo

No comments:

Post a Comment