Saturday, August 6, 2011

Big Adventures!

Hello Everyone!

I hope you are having a fantastic weekend.  I have had a working start to mine.  Momma K and I got down to business last night.  She finally let me trot!  I was a little rusty at first but once I got what was being asked I was good to go.  I even trotted over one of those cavelletti poles!

The best part though was working with the whole gang!  Momma R rode Sarah and Aunts B and T rode Oreo and Buttons respectively.  This was the first time I've worked with Oreo.  He's tall, like me and very cool. 

After the work session was over we all went for a trail ride!  I got to walk in some really tall grass that tickled my belly.  I walked on pavement and over a rail road crossing and then around a neighboring field.  So that's what's on the other side of the tracks!  I've wondered...

Everyone said I was a champ!  I hope so, cause this trail riding thing is actually pretty cool.

Wishing you happy trails and tickle-y bellies for now.

Polo

No comments:

Post a Comment