Friday, November 25, 2011

Grandparents!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!


My momma K got a break from puppy sitting today and was able to come and see me!  I was so happy to see her again.  She gave me lots of lovely scratches on my itchy spots and fed me lots of yummy cookies.  I'm still trying to decide if I like the apple cookies or the peppermints best. 

I also got to meet K's parents.  Grandma isn't a horse person, she kept her distance.  Grandpa is pretty cool though.  He helped feed me treats and then hung out with me, scratching more itchies and allowing me to eat grass.  I think Grandpa and I will be good friends.

I hope you, dear readers, are surrounded by good friends and loving family too.  A good mud bath is also a thing to be thankful for.

Sending you love and slobber kisses from The Paddock.

~Polo

No comments:

Post a Comment