Saturday, November 19, 2011

Extended Family

Hi Everyone!  I'm an Uncle! 

I'm sure you remember my mentioning Nelly, the Labrador retriever K has been fostering.  Nelly had her puppies!  I have five beautiful new members in my extended family.  Nova, Ned, Normandy, Nike and Neon arrived Thursday morning.  Aunt B asked me to relay the news and says that everyone is healthy and best of all, have loving human homes already waiting for them once they come of age. 

Of course this also means I won't be seeing much of K until January, but I understand.  I have lots of care from Aunt B and Aunt T and Sarah is a great pal. Besides, I know K loves me.  I'm doing great!  I love being a horse on extended vacation.  It's actually a pretty good life.

So take time to smell the fresh fall air.  Enjoy the blessings and new beginnings and try not to let bad things keep your spirits down.

Slobber kisses for everyone!
~Polo

Left to right: Neon, Nike, Ned, Nova and Normandy sheltered with momma Nelly

No comments:

Post a Comment