Sunday, September 11, 2011

Twinkle Toes?

Hello Everyone!

It's a beautiful day in the bluegrass.  A new round bale of hay came for Sarah and me so we are all set with forage for another few weeks. 
I had another workout with K.  We worked on my trot and then she asked me to canter.  I cantered once in each direction and then came back to a trot then walk.  I haven't cantered in a long time!  K says I have a nice canter.  I hope so, because I want to do my best.
Then, I got to do the jump-thing again!  You know, this jumping takes a lot of concentration.  I have to move forward and pick up my feet.  That's really hard!  K and Aunt B set up the same exercise as yesterday, where I trotted into a line over a pole on the ground and out over a small "X" or cross-rail.  I admit, I took down the cross rail a few times.  But K said she was proud of me because I kept going forward. I suspect she and Aunt B will come up with some exercises to help me.

Maybe dancing lessons?

-Polo

No comments:

Post a Comment