Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Here's to New Partnerships!

Good Morning Friends!

I have much to tell! I have a new partner! Her name is C and she and I met last week and hit it off right away.

Shocking news this! Am I right? Never fear dear readers. I still live at Paddle Stone Equestrian Center in Lexington, Kentucky and K is still my mom. C and I have formed a lease partnership so that K can focus harder on finding work and growing Off The Track Designs without having to worry that she's neglecting me and my training progress.

I am so happy that C came to meet me as my being able to stay on the home farm was in doubt. Last Wednesday I had a meeting with someone who was looking to buy a new horse. I was surprised and very unhappy that K was letting strange people ride me. I was also upset by the Very Scary Event!

As K was tacking me up, the mobile home that anchored the end of the riding arena disappeared! K tells me it had been sold and hauled off the property to its new site. To think that I would be sold and hauled away like the mobile home! I shudder.

K assures me that I would have been placed in good home and reminds me that I'm very well traveled as it is. But she also tells me how happy she is that C and I found each other. She says she didn't feel that a partnership between myself and the prospective buyer would have been a productive one, whereas she could see right away how happy C and I are together. She also says that this way she still gets to hug me whenever she wants. I hope she doesn't do so in front of Molly and Dominique. How embarrassing!

So here's to new partnerships, new adventures and more hugs!

Green slobber kisses to all!
~Polo

No comments:

Post a Comment