Sunday, July 22, 2012

Rockin' Dressage...or at least trying to!

Here's me, mostly decked out for training.
Hi Everyone!

K and I have been taking this dressage thing seriously. I'm working on my balance and flexibility a little longer each day. Today K increased the frequency of our changes in direction and also had me work in a few more circles. For variety I was asked to trot through cavelletti. You know. Those poles on the ground. K is always very encouraging and tells me when I've got it right. I do like to get things right!
I'll be working on basics for quite a while to build up my strength and perfect my balance. So far my toughest challenge is relaxing into my work. It is work, so how do I also relax?
Dear Readers, do let me know your solutions to this dilemma.

~ Polo

No comments:

Post a Comment