Tuesday, February 26, 2013

In search of a new exercise partner!

Hi Friends!

I hope I find you well. The last time we talked I told you all about my therapy session to help heal my insides so that I could improve on my work and look better outside and that K and I were set to start a re-conditioning regimen. Well, plans hit a bit of a snag, although for a good reason.
My K has finally found employment! But, she's working two jobs right now to support herself, Sweepit and me. And while she is enjoying her work, she hasn't had much time to spend with us on the farm. Oh, she feed me and gives me my daily hug and Sweepit her peppermints. (I love hugs! And scritches! And peppermints!) But my physique is a bit less than fabulous right now. So I'm in search of an exercise partner to help me get into shape.
Did you know walking is an excellent form of exercise? Our exercise regime starts and ends with a walk to and from my paddock. I live outside year-round, so lots of fresh air and vitamin D!
Then I help you target your arms and shoulders through grooming and tacking up. Finally it's legs and core exercise for you, and back, butt and balance for me in addition to cardio for both of us!
I've been enjoying dressage and cavelletti. So I'm looking for someone who really enjoys flat work and body conditioning and the progression that leads up to jumping.
If you live in or near Lexington, KY and wish to be my partner, please contact my mom (see below). Please note: I do have a "gym membership" (lease) fee of $150 for a full lease, which means you'll be my only partner. K and I are willing to consider a shared lease.
I live at Paddle Stone Equestrian Center (kyhorseboarding.com) in Lexington, conveniently located to downtown Lexington, Paris, KY, Georgetown, KY and Midway, KY. I'll live on my home farm, but I am allowed to go to off-site horse shows, clinics and lessons. I went to my first horse show last fall. It was fun! And, if I can find a partner very soon and re-gain some shape by the end of March, K says we can go to a TB-only show at the KY Horse Park!

To contact K and learn more about me, please visit my page here: www.kcorneliusimagesandmarketing.com/polo and press the Contact Kimberly button at the top.

Won't you help me with my work outs?

~ Polo

No comments:

Post a Comment